What's new

Did IAF Hide This Jaguar Crash in 2021?

Ask Imran Khan why he keeps saying only one plane was shot down...oh wait because if he followed @Windjammer posts he'd make a laughing stock of himself.
Typical @datafreak escapes, lame excuses, running around in circles , grabbing straws and all else....Do listen to, despite having some 250 SU-30s, 50 Mirage-2000 and similar numbers of MiG-29s....why was Modi crying out for Rafales. Now don't drag Ravi Sanik into the topic again to make another escape.

“Today, the lack of Rafale is being felt,” Modi said. “The country is saying in one voice that had we had the Rafale [fighter jets] now, what all could have happened? Putting self-interest and politics before Rafale has seriously hurt the nation.”

Surely Modi wasn't shedding tears for a 50 year old flying coffin.

Ask Imran Khan why he keeps saying only one plane was shot down...oh wait because if he followed @Windjammer posts he'd make a laughing stock of himself.
For me, none of them be it Imran, Nawaz, Pak Army, PAF from our side nor anyone from your side is Gospel Truth. I see evidence and links/relations etc and reach an opinion. We all have our arguments and we can present our cases on their merits.
Please ignore this post if you are a blind nationalist or a troll (msg for both Indians and Pakistani).

For me, none of them be it Imran, Nawaz, Pak Army, PAF from our side nor anyone from your side is Gospel Truth. I see evidence and links/relations etc and reach an opinion. We all have our arguments and we can present our cases on their merits.
Please ignore this post if you are a blind nationalist or a troll (msg for both Indians and Pakistani).
I don't care what PM of Pakistan thinks I will only believe what I want to.

You will definitely be a great fiction writer.

Typical @datafreak escapes, lame excuses, running around in circles , grabbing straws and all else....Do listen to, despite having some 250 SU-30s, 50 Mirage-2000 and similar numbers of MiG-29s....why was Modi crying out for Rafales. Now don't drag Ravi Sanik into the topic again to make another escape.

“Today, the lack of Rafale is being felt,” Modi said. “The country is saying in one voice that had we had the Rafale [fighter jets] now, what all could have happened? Putting self-interest and politics before Rafale has seriously hurt the nation.”

Surely Modi wasn't shedding tears for a 50 year old flying coffin.

The same question applies to you too my man. Biggest accomplishment of PAF and your PM refuses to acknowledge it. Even a PAF legend refused to acknowlegde it (I'm looking for the article).

You're just imagining things man. PAF is not all that you think it is.

1st principle of IAF, always lie to the idiotic nation they belong:

Then why order 12 aircrafts till end of 2022? bruh officially up till 2022, IAF had lost 11 Su 30 MKIs but it ordered 12 to make up losses, does that make sense? If IAF successfully repaired and put one pack to operation, then India going by their crashes should have ordered 10! (10 official written off and 1 recovered).

So many possible reasons starting with the most obvious :
1. Is it necessary to buy the exact replacement on a 1 to 1 basis ? If the elastic of one of your briefs starts sagging, will you buy EXACTLY 1 brief from the store? :-) .

2. Maybe the purchase terms made sense to buy 12 aircraft. If during your earlier mentioned visit to the store to replace your solitary brief, would you not see that the pack of 3 briefs offer a better deal ?

3. The IAF plus HAL decided it makes sense to use this opportunity to beef up aircraft strength. Say you found out that the price of cotton and petrol will increase leading to costlier briefs, so why not buy now?

4. Lastly, would you be inspired by an OP who has more holes in his head than holes in his own ancient briefs , to draw such silly conclusions? How old are you anyway?

@Imran Khan
5-50602_troll-face-f-mouth-troll-face.png

Last July, the Defence Acquisition Council (DAC) approved the procurement of 12 Su-30MKI aircraft from Russia to be licence-produced by HAL at an estimated to cost of ₹10,730 crore. These are meant to replace the Sukhois in the inventory that had crashed over the years. On the progress on this, a defence official said the Russians have quoted a very high (price) and negotiations are under way.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...two-jets-to-roll-out-soon/article61734613.ece
IAF lies in may ways. From what I know, Indian had lost 12 MKIs till end of 2022 and another 13th one this year but we only know of 11 crashes till 2022.
I don't know if @Windjammer disappoints or not but IAF surely disappoints.
12th SU30 Mki was the one shot by PAF on Feb 2019. Have said this many times but Indian Bakhts and keyboard warriors on PDF always avoid giving answers. :woot:

So many possible reasons starting with the most obvious :
1. Is it necessary to buy the exact replacement on a 1 to 1 basis ? If the elastic of one of your briefs starts sagging, will you buy EXACTLY 1 brief from the store? :-) .

2. Maybe the purchase terms made sense to buy 12 aircraft. If during your earlier mentioned visit to the store to replace your solitary brief, would you not see that the pack of 3 briefs offer a better deal ?

3. The IAF plus HAL decided it makes sense to use this opportunity to beef up aircraft strength. Say you found out that the price of cotton and petrol will increase leading to costlier briefs, so why not buy now?

4. Lastly, would you be inspired by an OP who has more holes in his head than holes in his own ancient briefs , to draw such silly conclusions? How old are you anyway?
Awwww.... look at the alternative theories. So cute 😍😍😍

So IAF will replace EXACTLY the number of planes they lost- not one more not one less. 'Replace' jumla hai bhai.
You deleted so many of your comments. I can see how much you are ''freaked''. Take some cow ______. It will calm your nerves, I believe.

Coming again and again with same lame excuses. Imran khan was not the one who shot SU30 MKI, nor he is any military expert or something similar. And I can show you his speech addressing the world where he said we shot 2 Indian Jets on that day.

I will only believe what I want to.
Finally, you accepted what we were trying to make you.
Now get back to the topic. One SU30mki shot down hide, one jaguar crashed hide and that just in a recent couple of years. We wonder how much else IAF hiding from the rest of the world. Rumors are one Raw-fail was also crashed recently. Any thoughts on that?

So IAF will replace EXACTLY the number of planes they lost- not one more not one less. 'Replace' jumla hai bhai.
So you mean there are 2 SU30mki crashes (1 crash + 1 shot by PAF)? Wonder why IAF hiding those 2.
Crashes are inevitable for any air force in the world (although much more for IAF). Even USA has many crashes but they never hide. The same goes for PAF and all other airforces.
The conclusion is so far only IAF is the one who regularly hides her crashes.

i did not buy SU-30 shot down as i have never seen any hard evidence .
and i lough on f-16 shot down its was ridiculous stupid joke
that day two shot down were confirmed
PAF shot down mig-21
IAF shot down MI-17

Back
Top Bottom