What's new

Carrier USS Eisenhower changes destination from Israel to Persian Gulf

so USS Eisenhower is the sacrificial lamb , I'm interested to see at what distant it will stay

by the way its an insult , they didn't send latest generation but a fifty years old Elderly

Persian Gulf? To risky for them if war breaks out in that sense they have zero combat value in that particular place.
Or to be little paranoic, they might want to create their Pearl Harbor 2

so USS Eisenhower is the sacrificial lamb , I'm interested to see at what distant it will stay

by the way its an insult , they didn't send latest generation but a fifty years old Elderly

USN Carriers are in a poor state

CVN 68 is decommisoned
CVN 69 is in Virgina Cape Operating Area
CVN 70 is in South California
CVN 71 scheduled to deploy in 2024
CVN 72 returned to San Diego
CVN 73 is on a friends and family day
CVN 74 is broken down with arresting gear issues
CVN 75 is not available
CVN 76 is in Sea of Japan
CVN 77 is in Norfolk
CVN 78 is in East Mediterranean

so only 3 available

Maybe they are presenting it so Israel is spared in retun.

US doesn’t want to see firing start. Many problems back home, war sick public, support for Israel at an all time low etc.
It’s there for support and presence.

USN Carriers are in a poor state

CVN 68 is decommisoned
CVN 69 is in Virgina Cape Operating Area
CVN 70 is in South California
CVN 71 scheduled to deploy in 2024
CVN 72 returned to San Diego
CVN 73 is on a friends and family day
CVN 74 is broken down with arresting gear issues
CVN 75 is not available
CVN 76 is in Sea of Japan
CVN 77 is in Norfolk
CVN 78 is in East Mediterranean

so only 3 available

1698104153417.png

4 US carrier groups are deployed

After Ukraine war success, all Russia natural gas changed customer from EU to China.

Maybe all this is the same bad movie again, a way to change energy customers from West to East.

Less air defence in the Red Sea region to intercept Houthi missiles

Less threat to Hezbollah

Closer to Iran's shores and much easier to target

Win win win, thank you USA

Thank the US for what? It's just the Pentagon calculated and concluded Israel and two CSGs are enough to bomb every child in Gaza, Lebanon, Syria, and Jordan. So this CSG wants to bomb the children in Iran.

More like it will be US who will be burying anyone who steps forward. Remind US about that Iranian 'stealth' fighter again? We are looking forward to seeing it fly. :lol:
Says the American ladyboy who has never fought against a real army. You were only good at bombing the defenseless people of Dresden, Vietnam, Japan and other underdefended people. We have seen your crying soldiers here, you shit your pants when you see real men my American sissy

More like it will be US who will be burying anyone who steps forward. Remind US about that Iranian 'stealth' fighter again? We are looking forward to seeing it fly. :lol:
if the war breaks out u may need a lot of carpenter , i know some of them.

u have lot of bases away from from home and the aircraft carrier strike group along with the one eyed wicked god u believe in will be grilled..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom