What's new

Breaking news: Israeli airstrikes in Jenin

Falcon29

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Why are you so obsessed with Iran?

Everything the Palestinians have to resist Israel is provided, directly or indirectly, by the Islamic Republic of Iran. This is a fact confirmed by the leaders of all Palestinian factions.

I am not Muslim so I am not well versed in "fitnah" but if we are assessing who is causing division between the Muslim people then it seems your rhetoric is doing that much more than Iran's vast military, financial and political support for the resistance axis, which is not divided by sectarian lines.

Khaled Mashal (former leader of Hamas): "We thank Iran for all its material, political and Islamic support and the value of these support will never be hidden from God and Palestinian people."

Palestinian Islamic Jihad Leader Ziyad Nakhalah: Iran Has Paid the Palestinian Resistance Billions of Dollars – It Pays for Every House Demolished in the West Bank and Every Weapon Used by the Resistance​

Palestinian Islamic Jihad's Leader In Lebanon Mahfouz Munawwar: Iran Is A Partner In Every Rocket And Bullet Fired By The Resistance; Everything We Have Was Produced In Iran Or With Iranian Support, Funding​

Hamas, Islamic Jihad Officials: Iran Provides Our Missiles, Weapons, Funds, And Food, Our Gunmen 'Were Trained By Our Brothers In The IRGC'; Without Iran's Assistance, We Wouldn't Be Able To Fire Rockets At Tel Aviv; Qassem Soleimani Personally Oversaw Transfer Of Rockets To Gaza​

Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh: Hamas Has A Strategic Relationship With Iran, Hizbullah​

It's also quite ironic that many Iranians grow frustrated with Iran's policy of massive financial and military support for the Palestinians while some Palestinians (a small but loud minority) focus their energies on attacking Iran! What a strange situation.

And West thinks it’s ok to let this conflict go on for decades and yet supports Ukraine over this conflict

How can you support Ukraine before this is resolved ?

And then Western trolls wonder why I support Russia

And West thinks it’s ok to let this conflict go on for decades and yet supports Ukraine over this conflict
How can you support Ukraine before this is resolved ?
And then Western trolls wonder why I support Russia

The 'West' is nothing but the Israeli Lobby in Washington; you remove that factor, there will be more fairness toward Palestinians.
It sad that, despite Iran's ongoing and significant help to Palestinians, some still don't appreciate that.

Resistance on west bank needs more portable shoulder fired anti armor rockets as detterance to this type of incursions.
I admire their efforts with this kind of limited weapons and equipment.

May Allah SWT grant strength to the Palestinian mujahideen.

In Sha Allah every inch of Jenin will be graveyard of Zionists.

@waz this ISIS affiliated Zionist is blaming Iran for Israeli attack on Palestinians.

Please take a look into this thread which has alreasy lost its way thanks to this terrorist.

Obviously attack on Palestinians is a matter of Islamic Ummah, and each and everyone of us will be held accountable for the miseries imposed on Palestinians. This huge sadness becomes a pain in heart and mind when a terrorist blames Iran and diverts attention from Israel to Iran. And ironically this hired agent who knows Arabic well, never talks about other Islamic countries and tries to portray destroying ISIS as equal to killing innocent people. Actually, this professional agent changes the place of victim and criminal professionally.

Iranian leader has promised to arm residents of west bank which naturally needs cooperation of other Arab countries bordering Palestinians most importantly Jordanians.

Thanks for your attention.

Back
Top Bottom