What's new

AsianLivesMatter | Updates, News & Discussion

@Beast

Criminals are being released to terrorize Asian Americans in SF, Houston and NYC. They're building a new jail in NYC Chinatown. This is like Nazi Germany releasing criminals to terrorize Jews.

Chicken hawk neoliberals and neocons are united in the persecution of the Chinese people. The neoliberals release criminals to do it, neocons do it in person. A distinction without difference.

I cannot distinguish different types of shit, I see only shit.

LOL! Well your government has a big perception problem hole to dig itself out of with its own citizens. She was born in Beijing born too.:enjoy:
"The controversy that had engulfed Ms. Zhao last month centered on remarks she made in 2013 to an American film magazine in which she criticized China as a place “where there are lies everywhere.”

The above is repeated over and over with Chinese who move to the US.

Apparently that outweighs any safety concerns.
Really? More like you are now crying, no Chines talent will come to US and gives u no how. Super Talent like Harry Shum will never once again come to US and contribute. They will stay in China and make us stronger and America will be weaken further. :enjoy:

While criminal Chinese who evade taxes or commit murder in China and escape to US ,can stay in US to corrupt them further. :lol:

How does a Chinese woman win an oscar award give prestige for China? If she is censored and why Globaltimes mention her name?

Nomadland...too hot to handle...type the title 无依之地 in Sina Weibo
Screen Shot 2021-05-02 at 3.34.18 AM.jpg

Hmm...let's look at what comes back:
根據相關法律法規和政策, 話題旭未予顯示
"According to relevant laws, regulations and policies, the topic Xu has not been shown."

Screen Shot 2021-05-02 at 9.30.58 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-05-02 at 3.41.53 AM.jpg

How does a Chinese woman win an oscar award give prestige for China? If she is censored and why Globaltimes mention her name?

I don't think this is about prestige.

Last edited:
Really? More like you are now crying, no Chines talent will come to US and gives u no how. Super Talent like Harry Shum will never once again come to US and contribute. They will stay in China and make us stronger and America will be weaken further. :enjoy:

While criminal Chinese who evade taxes or commit murder in China and escape to US ,can stay in US to corrupt them further. :lol:

Chloe Zhao is a fake. She has lived overseas since age 15 so she has no real experience with Chinese culture. She literally lived her life surrounded by white people.

Really, I didn't even know who she was until you said it, and I watch a ton of American TV. After looking her up she just looks like some pretentious artsy wannabe.

I don't even get why you argue with boomer neckbeards. I find 'people' of such 'intellect' below me.

Last edited:
Two Asian women attacked with hammer in New York after being told ‘take off your mask’
Another "white supremacist" in the eyes of Chinese PDF members

Surveillance video shows violent stabbing of 2 older Asian women at SF bus stop
Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 11.31.44 PM.jpg

Suspect in attack on Oakland Chinatown leader faces hate crime charge

The Alameda County District Attorney's Office has filed criminal charges against a man suspected of attacking an Asian community leader.

Parolee James Lee Ramsey, 25, has been charged with assault and a hate crime following the attack on Oakland Chinatown Chamber of Commerce President Carl Chan last Thursday.

Chan said he was walking near 8th Street and Broadway while doing errands, when without warning, Ramsey came from behind and yelled racial slurs at him.

"Foul words, either something bad word Chinatown or Chinaman," he said. Chan was then knocked down to the ground.

He suffered cuts and scrapes to his knee but was able to get up and snap a photo of the suspect walking away.

Officers were able to track down Ramsey with the photo and suspect description provided by Chan.

Records show Ramsey has prior convictions for criminal threats and brandishing a weapon, and that he's had his parole revoked several times.

Chan said the day of the attack, he was supposed to visit another Asian assualt victim from a separate case.

Chan is a very visible member of the community. In recent months, he's joined with merchants and leaders calling for more security and safety following a spate of attacks on Asian seniors in Oakland and the Bay Area.

Despite the attack, Chan said he isn't backing down.

"My body is hurt, my feeling is strong, even stronger than before, and my determination isn't diminished because of this attack," he said.

Screen Shot 2021-05-09 at 7.57.54 PM.jpg

Soon Li Fei Fei from Stanford and Patrick Soon will also left US to return back to China as she is scared for her live here... :enjoy: Thank you Neocon.

So much for your laughably empty fantasy assertions from 3 months ago.

As I suspected it isn't worth going back from a developed country to a developing country. It just isn't going to happen as easily as you think.
July 13. Fei-Fei Li is STILL HERE

Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 6.40.21 PM.jpg

August 1st. Patrick Soon-Shiong is STILL HERE in LA

I told you it would tale a lot for them to consider moving back to China.

Last edited:
Troll thread with a motive to divide asian and white. Nothing better to do. I lived and experienced violence in America. Asian kills asian, Asian kills blacks, whites, hispanics, etc. White kills black, asian, hyspanic, etc. Black kills blacks, whites, asian, etc.

It's not the killing that is the problems. The real problem in America is discrimination. I heard China is worst when it comes to discriminating, this thread and the creator is one example of that.

Back
Top Bottom