What's new

All you didn't know about Jews

Jews stole his sanitary napkins this time of the month?

Jews stole his sanitary napkins this time of the month?

Threads like these remind me of a quote from the French movie "A Prophet". It was something on the lines of "Arabs/Muslims not evolving, thinking by their balls instead of their brains". :lol:
I wonder if this anti-jew mindset is imported from pre-War Europe or if it's been always like this among certain low IQ Muslims.

Last edited:
Threads like these remind me of a quote from the French movie "A Prophet". It was something on the lines of "Arabs/Muslims not evolving, thinking by their balls instead of their brains". :lol:
I wonder if this anti-jew mindset is imported from pre-War Europe or if it's been always like this among certain low IQ Muslims.
The anti Jew mindset has historically existed in Europe/Middle East whenever times are bad, in almost all nations, ridiculous really. Sure the Jews are over represented in alot of areas of wealth but I dont even know any Jews, and only once in my life have I ever seen a Jewish person haha, an orthodox family out shopping with kids eating ice cream, hardly conspiring for world supremacy.

People who are into all of this Jewish obsessed bullshit are normally white racists, loners who believe in 9/11 conspiracies or muslims from shithole countries.

The anti Jew mindset has historically existed in Europe/Middle East whenever times are bad, in almost all nations, ridiculous really. Sure the Jews are over represented in alot of areas of wealth but I dont even know any Jews, and only once in my life have I ever seen a Jewish person haha, an orthodox family out shopping with kids eating ice cream, hardly conspiring for world supremacy.

People who are into all of this Jewish obsessed bullshit are normally white racists, loners who believe in 9/11 conspiracies or muslims from shithole countries.
I have met a few jews.. at least two of them are like as*oles... boisterous and loudmouth... but world dominition?.. haha..:lol:

I met a jewish couple while travelling, very decent people, like you expect from middle aged couple. Sure they support israel but most worried about their own finances like us... again world domination? :lol:

All i know about jews is that most of them have big noses :lol:
demotivation-posters-auto-353032.jpeg

I have met a few jews.. at least two of them are like as*oles... boisterous and loudmouth... but world dominition?.. haha..:lol:

I met a jewish couple while travelling, very decent people, like you expect from middle aged couple. Sure they support israel but most worried about their own finances like us... again world domination? :lol:

There are as*holes in every group of people on earth. The Jewish people I know are far more concerned about making ends meet and providing a good life for their families. Just like most other people. I view them as no more or less equal to myself.

Back
Top Bottom