What's new

A Muslim family in Mumbai with 2 lakh crore blackmoney

May 17, 2015
1,226
-14
953
Country
India
Location
India
Rs 2 Lakh Crore Black Money Declared By Mumbai Family Under Investigation: Government
Reported by Ankita Sinha, Edited by Anindita Sanyal | Updated: Dec 04, 2016 19:42 IST

The amount declared is around 25 per cent of all the cash deposited after demonetisation was announced.
Story Highlights
Declaration suspicious, filed by persons of small means, says ministry
Amount is thrice the Rs. 65,250 crore declared under disclosure scheme
The family of four are residents of Bandra, Mumbai
Mumbai: A Mumbai family's declaration of Rs 2 lakh crore income has been rejected and investigations in the matter are on, the Union Finance Ministry has said. The ministry said the declaration was rejected as it was "suspicious in nature, being filed by persons of small means".

The family of four -- Abdul Razzaque Mohammed Sayed, his son Mohammed Aarif Abdul Razzaque Sayed, wife Rukhsana Abdul Razzaque Sayed and sister Noorjahan Mohammed Sayed, are residents of Bandra.


The declaration of Sayeeds is thrice the total amount of Rs 65,250 crore declared under the Income Disclosure Scheme, formed to flush out black money. The scheme, which closed on September 30, provides immunity to those who declare hidden income and pay 45 per cent of the declared amount as tax, surcharge and penalty.

Expressing suspicion that the declarations could have been "misused", the ministry said inquiries are on to "determine the intention behind these false declarations".

The ministry said it has also rejected the declaration of Mahesh Shah, the Ahmedabad-based businessman, who had gone missing last month after declaring black money worth over Rs. 13,000 crore.

The low-profile real estate dealer, who has since surfaced, has told income tax officials that the money belonged to many people, including politicians, bureaucrats and builders.

After being questioned for nearly seven hours today, the 67-year-old was allowed to leave on health grounds. He will be questioned again tomorrow.

Regarding the Sayeeds, the ministry said three out of the four PAN numbers were originally from Ajmer. These were migrated to Mumbai in September 2016, where the declarations were filed.

http://m.ndtv.com/india-news/rs-2-l...ated-government-1633843?pfrom=home-topstories
 
Another attack on Indian Muslims by Modi. Candle march on Jantar Mantar tomorrow against anti Muslim Khakhi chaddis

or maybe this family is just trolling bhakts :undecided:
 
Another attack on Indian Muslims by Modi. Candle march on Jantar Mantar tomorrow against anti Muslim Khakhi chaddis

or maybe this family is just trolling bhakts :undecided:

Filing rake returns will earn them a jail time.

So if their bright idea was to send their entire family to jail for the temporary joy of 'trolling' bhakts', its a pretty stupid plan :lol:
 
Filing rake returns will earn them a jail time.

So if their bright idea was to send their entire family to jail for the temporary joy of 'trolling' bhakts', its a pretty stupid plan :lol:

Well I believe this is most probably a fake case but still lets see what happens.
 
Well I believe this is most probably a fake case but still lets see what happens.

Its obviously a fake case. If they really had billions of $, they would have migrated to some western country of some of the M.E countries like Dubai where many of the rich Indian muslims own second homes.
 
There woudln't have been any need to change the titlte of original news and It would have been titled as Indian family if the faith of these people were not Islam
 
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)


Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom